
I will have to spend more time and effort on my blog to make it more きれい。
But ありがとう everyone for commenting on my blog! Even a がくせい from Virginia University commented on my last post (if I read the katakana correctly).
Right now at Columbia University there is a huge commotion because Ahmadinejad, the current president of Iran, is giving a speech at Columbia University. I was really scared about this yesterday because it started to cause an uproar even from last week. It's still a little crazy on campus, but I feel like it's not as bad as I expected it to be. There's just a lot of press and mild protests going on. I got to understand a lot more about the situation of Iran and its relationship with America through this event. Now I realize that since I am no longer a child, I should be more knowledgeable about world politics, or politics in general.
I hope I can concentrate in today's Japanese class! During my Japanese Civilzations class I was just reading the news feed on NY Times and the bwog about Ahmadinejab's speech.
But ありがとう everyone for commenting on my blog! Even a がくせい from Virginia University commented on my last post (if I read the katakana correctly).
Right now at Columbia University there is a huge commotion because Ahmadinejad, the current president of Iran, is giving a speech at Columbia University. I was really scared about this yesterday because it started to cause an uproar even from last week. It's still a little crazy on campus, but I feel like it's not as bad as I expected it to be. There's just a lot of press and mild protests going on. I got to understand a lot more about the situation of Iran and its relationship with America through this event. Now I realize that since I am no longer a child, I should be more knowledgeable about world politics, or politics in general.
I hope I can concentrate in today's Japanese class! During my Japanese Civilzations class I was just reading the news feed on NY Times and the bwog about Ahmadinejab's speech.

1 comment:
Please visit バージニアだいがくのがくせいのブログ :) They are also いちねんせい.
Nazikian-sensei told me that only three students (out of 14 students) came to 1 o'clock section. How was Ahmadinejad's speech?
Post a Comment