いまにほんごのクラスはどてもむずかしいです。
あたまがいたいよ。
きょうよじからじゅうにじまでべにょうします。
Hopefully I will be able to concentrate.
This is officially Midterm week and I at last feel like the year has really settled in.
And Japanese is really kicking my butt. New adjective forms and verbs definitely make it more complicated.
But I'm so glad that I know how to speak Korean because it is grammatically equivalent 90% of the time. Our cultures are very similar too, so the language lab videos don't seem all too foreign to me. This winter I'll be going to Japan and Korea again, maybe I'll try to compare the differences even more this time.
じゃ、また
世界の問題、社会問題プロジェクトにコメント、評価をしてくださる協力校の皆様&TAさんへ
17 years ago

2 comments:
It is getting hard! My mother is Japanese, so I have a pretty good understanding of the basics, but we're definitely getting into unknown territory for me.
Where do you stay when you go to Japan? When I was little I would stay at my grandmother's house, in Abiko.
I heard airfare is supposed to be cheaper in winter than in August, but I checked Orbitz and it looks about the same. What is a good (cheap) time to travel to Asia?
Post a Comment