I had a very busy weekend.
べんきょうしませんでした。
試験がたくさなります。どうしましょ?
I was all over the the City this weekend and I realized that there's a lot of Japanese culture all around. I first went to the KSA date auction because I planned the event at a place called Tokyo Pop (104th on Broadway). I heard the food there is おいしい, because it is Japanese and French fusion cuisine. Yesterday I went to a Ramen place by Time Square called Sapporo Restaurant. It has a ghetto store front, but the inside's pretty nice and the Ramen was awesome. That same night I hit up a hookah bar in St. Marks and we went to a Yakitori restaurant right after because we were so hungry.
I love Japanese food. It might be my favorite cuisine. Especially Japanese fusion and Nouveau Japanese. Sushi Samba is one of my favorite restaurants, there's one on 7th avenue and Park avenue (both are really downtown). It is a fusion of Japanese and Brazilian cuisines. I also really like the high class Japanese restaurants called Megu and Nobu. Megu is more affordable and I think it tastes better than Nobu.
Everyone's ought to hit up these restaurants!
世界の問題、社会問題プロジェクトにコメント、評価をしてくださる協力校の皆様&TAさんへ
17 years ago

4 comments:
Hey try the one on fifth avenue and 49th street. I think it's called Sushi den..nothing fancy or special, but it's truely a traditional Japanese sushi restaurant. They have really good sashimi and chirashi sushi!!!!
I better go try the one near time square! Thnx for the tip! = ]
Post a Comment